You must be over 18 years and have a driving license (to do the test drive)
You need to have basic English language skills (educational material and forms are in English)
You need to be honest and careful.
You must be able to flexibly take the needed 1-2 hours time to make an inspection when an order comes through to you. Best agents do all inspections within two working days.
You need to be enthusiastic about learning new skills. You don’t need to have experience or education about motor vehicles. We will give you the needed education to accomplish inspections.
Any background with vehicles is beneficial.
You need iOS (Apple) or Android device with internet connection to fill the inspection report.
You can use the tools you already own or you can buy a set of tools from us (OBD trouble code reader or paint thickness gauge etc)
You must be able to travel to an inspection at least within 10 km of your set map point (home). We are not limiting the area where you want to operate. Just remember that orders come through automatically and you must be ready to travel to any destination within your operational area.
You can set your own prices. You will enter your price for making a car inspection and your traveling costs by km.
Usual price for an inspection is € 50 / one report
Usual price for traveling is € 0.30 / km
As a new inspector you might need to sell these for a cheaper price to gain good reviews and reputation
Once you have established a good reputation you might be able to charge more
You must enter to your personal inspection online calendar the dates when you are not able to do any inspections.
You can take days off as much as you want. You can be your own boss.
If an order comes through you must accomplish the inspection to maintain your reliability score. Only one cancelation is allowed without losing your scores.
You will receive free educational videos to learn how to properly inspect a vehicle.
We will advertise InspectWise on Google and social media and we will bring customers to you
You will get your own public profile page with your data only. Clients can order your services by entering the seller’s address where the car that needs to be inspected is located. Through your own page the engine is not offering the services of any other agent. It will only allow the client to order the inspection from you.
Our automated offer engine on the website will always offer your services (together with others) if someone is looking for a vehicle inspection inside your operational area. The site will bring you work and income automatically.
You will be allowed to login and use our InspectWise app on your mobile phone. We think it is the best car inspection app there is.
The reports produced with our app are awesome. You will get good reviews from clients for sure.
Client reviews will boost your profile and you will be able to climb to higher agent levels with potential higher income.
All commissions are paid automatically to your IBAN account right after you submit them
Register to become an inspector. Create first your login password.
This agreement is made between InspectWise Ltd (later in this document IW or we) and vehicle inspection agents.
We try to keep our contract simple and easy to read.
Agent must be over 18 years old and must have his own driving license. a Company can also act as an agent and use our platform.
This business is based on trust. We allow mistakes and we do our best to learn from mistakes. We ask you to put real effort in being honest when working with us. Be honest in communication with us, with our clients and with car sellers. That is the fundamental principal in all our operations. By speaking the truth, you are building a bond of trust.
You must try your best to please both your client and the vehicle seller. But you are hired by the client. If you need to take sides, you will support the interests of the client. You shouldn’t ever take any valuables from the vehicle seller. It might affect your neutrality when compiling an inspection report.
1. Assignment of Right
- Agent can sell inspection reports through the inspectwise.net platform
- Agent can limit his operational area by entering km distance from his home to the area border.
- Agent can also inform that he is willing to give offers for making inspection reports about vehicles located outside agent’s operational area circle. These orders don’t come automatically. Agent will need to give an offer of traveling to a destination outside his operational area. Client can make an order if he agrees to the offer.
- We are not limiting the area, but agent must understand that any order must be taken care of in requested time frame. Agent must be ready to travel to do the inspection within his operational area.
- Agent will not be representing our company exclusively. We offer an open platform and there can be unlimited number of agents operating in the same area. Clients can choose the one they like.
4. Trademark Rights
- InspectWise is the sole and exclusive owner to all right, title and interest in InspectWise TM or any other trademarks associated with InspectWise.
- InspectWise hereby grants to the Agent for the duration of this Agreement and subject to the limitations stated within this Agreement a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the Company Trademarks as necessary to market and offer for sale the Services within the operational territory. Agent can for example represent himself as “InspectWise car inspector” when they contact car seller.
5. Agent Responsibilities >
In marketing and offering InspectWise services for sale, the Agent shall:
- Act with diligence, devoting reasonable time and effort to fulfill client’s inspection orders. Schedule the inspection within one working day and do the inspection report within three working days. After one week we will terminate this contract if we are not receiving any response to an order.
- Inform about holidays and days when agent is not able to work by entering these off-days on the online calendar through the app or through the agent Dashboard on InspectWise website. We allow one cancelation per year without lowering agents review score for reliability and rapidity.
- Maintain reasonable technical and practical knowledge with regard to inspecting vehicles.
- Promptly respond to all communications by customers and the Company.
- Prepare and maintain any reports and documentation, as requested by the Company.
- Agent is not allowed to take any money or valuables from the seller of the inspected vehicle. Not even as a gift without the intention to hide any vehicle’s faults. Penalty for taking money from the seller is two times the whole amount of paid commissions during the last 12 months. In such case agent is obliged to pay this penalty to IW.
- Agent is responsible for paying taxes of his commission income. To ensure this we would request proof of VAT-registry within EU. We might ask other documents or proof from individuals or companies working outside of EU.
- Agents need to have an IBAN account. IBAN-transfer is the only form of payment for InspectWise’s commissions.
- Agent is not allowed to take any valuable assets from vehicle sellers. This includes any gift worth more than € 5. Agent needs to stay neutral and promote the interests of the client.
- Agent can set their own pricing for completing an inspection of a vehicle and the cost of traveling to and back from the inspection by km
- InspectWise will add on top it’s commission and VAT.
- Commission of each inspection will be paid automatically on the bank day after the inspection report is submitted.
- IW is allowed to charge back the paid commissions if agent has undoubtedly been careless or dishonest while doing the inspection report.
- IW can hold back any commission for up to 2 weeks if we have doubts of careless or dishonest inspection work.
- The Agent shall not disclose to any third party any details regarding the Company’s business, including, without limitation any information regarding any of the Company’s customer information, business plans, or price points (the “Confidential Information”), (ii) make copies of any Confidential Information or any content based on the concepts contained within the Confidential Information for personal use or for distribution unless requested to do so by the Company, or (iii) use Confidential Information other than solely for the benefit of the Company.
- Immediately upon termination of the relationship between the Company and the Agent, the Agent shall return to the Company any documents pertaining to the Company’s business or any of its trade secrets which are in the Agent’s possession.
- The content of our inspection application and the form are under these confidentiality rules. Agent is not allowed to copy these or forward these to any third party.
8. Term and Termination
We reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services or delete your account if any of these things happen:
- you materially or repeatedly breach these terms
- we’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order
- we reasonably believe that your conduct causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or InspectWise — for example, by hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others, or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you
- Of course, you’re always free to stop using our services at any time. If you do stop using a service, we’d appriciate knowing why so that we can continue improving our services.
- Upon such termination, the Agent shall cease marketing and offering for sale the services and shall continue to abide by the obligation refrain from sharing with any third party any of the Company’s confidential information.
- InspectWise is allowed to keep the agents personal data for the next two years to make sure we are able to contact the agent in case of any appeal or complaint from the clients. This data is not used for any marketing purpose.
The Agent agrees to indemnify, defend, and protect the Company from and against all lawsuits and costs of every kind pertaining to any violation of the law, this Agreement, or the rights of any third party by the Agent while acting pursuant to this Agreement. Such costs include but are not limited to reasonable legal fees.
If this agreement is significantly modified IW will give at least one month for the agent to read and approve the new contract. We might make immediate changes if it is required to stop an abuse or any action that is causing losses to IW.
11. Applicable Law
Any serious disagreements will be handled by our CEO Tomi Rantanen (tel. +358 44 3677 990 firstname.lastname@example.org). We always want to settle matters by negotiating with you.
This Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Finland and any EU regulations. It is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Ylivieska / Finland.